The AC10 was one of the first amplifiers to bear the VOX name and has long been adored for his ability to achieve rich, articulate tube tone at very manageable volumes. For this reason, the AC10 has become a highly coveted piece of VOX history since it's discontinuation in 1965.
Now in 2015, VOX is proud to introduce the AC10C1, a modern take on this classic design. More portable than the AC15 and more powerful than the AC4, the AC10C1 features the classic Top Boost tone circuit that provides an array of classic and modern tones. Now equipped with reverb and a master volume, the AC10C1 is the perfect companion for the home, studio or stage.
- Output Power: 10W RMS
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb, Volume
- Tube Compliment: 2 × 12AX7, 2 × EL84
- Speaker: 1 × 10-inch Celestion VX10
- Input jack: Input jack
- Output jacks: External Speaker Jack
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 520 x 210 x 410 mm/20.47”x8.27”x16.14”
- Weight: 12.3kg/27.12 lbs
- recommendedReview by Walter
- I prefer valve amps and I wanted one that was loud enough but easily portable. This amp fits these needs. If you 've been impressed by video reviews, it's even better when you're sat next to it. It is extremely versatile and the tone controls, whilst limited to bass and treble are noticeably subtle. The common criticism is that the reverb can be overpowering but I don't agree. I do find the gain to be a bit too much for my needs though I think I'll be in a minority in that respect. Anyway, if there's a better sounding valve amp with as much power and sound quality at this price, I'm not aware of it. Excellent. (Posted on 20/02/2018)