The original HEXRACK system amazed drummers around the globe with its innovative design and amazing flexibility. To take it to the next level, we listened closely to user feedback, consulted with our Yamaha artists, and went back to a clean slate to build and all new system, one that delivers flexibility and strength even greater than before.
The design of the all-new HEXRACKII starts with a new aluminium alloy that delivers strength far beyond what the original system offered while being amazingly light in weight. A refined clamp system features a new design that provides drummers with infinite possibilities and flexibility.
The HEXRACKII also offers compatibility with the original HEXRACK system, so owners of the original can use what they have with the new system. The all-new HEXRACKII, changing the way drummers think about kit setup. It will have your imagination running wild.
Yamaha Standard Hex Rack 2
- Hip looks, superior flexibility, and a rock solid grip offer drummers a whole new approach to kit setup. The potential of the HEXRACKII is only limited by your imagination
- Compared to a typical hardware setup, the HEXRACKII requires much less space and reduces floor clutter produced by stand legs, etc., around the kit.
- The HEXRACKII utilizes a complex cross section design evolved from the original HEXRACK. The pipes are made from an aluminum alloy. This combination of design and material produces pipes that are significantly lighter in weight while providing greatly improved strength-as much as double that of conventional round pipe.
- If you want to expand your HEXRACKII system, Yamaha offers a wide selection of individual add on parts that let you customize your system exactly the way you want to. The HEXRACKII is also compatible with 22.2-diameter hardware as well as the original HEXRACK system parts so you can add on to your new system with anything you might already have.
- HEXRACKII clamps get a rock solid grip on the rails with a synthetic sleeve that fits between the clamp and the rail. As the clamp tightens, it compresses the sleeve to establish a solid grip. This gives the clamp a secure, slip-free hold on the rail when tightened, and allows easy adjustment when loosened, making the whole setup process quick, easy, flexible, and solid.
- For as solid as the new HEXRACKII system is, it is amazingly light. Using a special aluminum alloy, the HEXRACKII design team created a six-sided, slotted rail that offers an optimum balance of light weight and strength. These rails are unmatched for rigidity and weight, and resist warping and compression.