Zildjian K Custom 21inch Hybrid Ride
This is where the Zildjian Sound Lab goes into innovation overdrive. K Customs arm you with a collection of modern K voices like no other. In this range you’ll find sounds that set the standard for modern cymbal design. Whether it’s the warm shimmering tones of a Ride cymbal, or the complex sizzle of a pair of HiHats, these cymbals all create a uniquely beautiful sound. K Customs enable drummers to vary their K sounds to meet the demands of contemporary music.
Designed with one of Japan's top drummer's Akira Jimbo. Unlathed, buffed center provides defined stick attack and strong bell. Outside lathed edge increases spread and crashability. The Modern Jazz Voice.
Zildjian K Custom 21" Hybrid Ride
- Size: 21 IN. / 53.34 CM.
- Weight: Medium
- Finish: Traditional Finish Oouter Half, Brilliant Finish Inner Half
- Bell Size: Medium
- Profile: Medium
- Pitch: Mid
- Sound: Dark/Mid
- Volume: Loud
- Balance: Blend
- Sustain: Long
- Skill Level: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Professional
- Genre(s): Alternative, Country, Fusion, Hard Rock, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Metal, Other, Percussion, Pop, Punk, Rock, World
- Dynamic sounds across the cymbalReview by Dave the drummer
- Have played a K Custom Dark ride for years but have now found the Hybrid more versatile. Full wash from the outer lathed area, stick definition from the inner unlathed area and a strong cutting bell. Also more crashable than the Dark. (Posted on 25/08/2016)