Korg Grandstage Digital Stage Piano 73-Keys
Streamlining a lot of the unwanted and unnecessary features often found on similarly priced digital pianos, Korg have focused on the parts that professional players actually need during gigs and perfected them to a previously unseen standard. With some of the most natural piano, strings, brass and guitar sounds we've ever heard, this is a function players dream come true.
Equipped with a whopping 7 of Korg's industry leading flagship sound engines (the SGX-2 with its six acclaimed acoustic pianos, plus the EP-1, CX-3, VOX, Compact, AL-1, and HD-1.), the Korg Grandstage responds and sounds more closely to an acoustic piano than perhaps any other on the market - allowing the player to express themself like never before on a digital piano!
With controls to edit and perfect your sound including adding effects (a whole host of reverbs and delays) plus a 3-band EQ - You'll be able to adjust your sound according to the venue in real time.
- Seven sound engines: the SGX-2 with its six acclaimed acoustic pianos, plus the EP-1, CX-3, VOX, Compact, AL-1, and HD-1.
- A user interface designed for playability on stage.
- Reverb and delay that are easy to control.
- Dynamics knob lets you instantly control the sound's crispness and expressivity.
- Favorite buttons let you instantly recall the sound you want.
- Smooth sound transition creates a natural-feeling change when you switch sounds.
- Three-band equalizer lets you shape your sound.
- Layer/split capability lets you easily combine sounds.
- Panel lock prevents unintended operation.
- RH3 keyboard responds to even the subtlest nuances of your playing.
- Design that combines both elegance and individuality.
- Music rest, pedal, and keyboard stand are included.
- Made in Japan – Premium Japanese Quality.