Web Team Content Writer
This is a great opportunity to join the Web Team here at Wembley Music Centre
The content team is responsible for producing all product page content, including descriptions and product images for all of the products we stock.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced writer with a flair for telling the customer about our amazing brands and products, and focusing on key features something that the customer may not see in our images. Your product copy will be conversational, creative, engaging, informative and authoritative and will allow customers to become more knowledgeable about our brands – giving them the confidence to make their online purchases with us.
We have a lot of products entering our business each week, you will need to ensure that the copy of these products is ready to go live on site as soon as possible; all the while ensuring that the tone of voice is consistent throughout all our copy and the quality of what we write is kept to the highest possible standard.
About The Job
- Work within our web team writing unique and engaging content
- Manage a large amount of copy with varying deadlines and publication dates
- The ability to research and test products and produce informative written content for products on our website, helping the customer make an informed decision
- Live and breathe music and musical instruments
- Excellent editing skills, including a particular attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with web publishing using a content management system (Magento)
- Strong ability to work under pressure, work independently, and manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with Photoshop
- Proficiency in SEO best practices
To apply for this position, send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org