Guitar, Keyboard & P.A. Department Manager
We are searching for an experienced retail manager with a passion for musical instruments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our team of specialists and ensuring all standards are upheld.
- Driving your team to achieve and exceed targets
- Striving for continued and sustained business growth
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and lead by example with a strong presence on the shop floor.
- Set clear individual sales objectives and KPIs for your team, and support with ongoing coaching to deliver these
- Implement approved brand and product training programs to ensure consistent and effective advice and inspiration to all customers
- Execute visual merchandising guidelines to a high standard
- Ensure in store experience is in line with the brand standard
A large part of the job will entail liaising with brand Reps and ordering stock from our existing suppliers and researching and presenting new brands for consideration. This is a fast-paced environment and you will be expected to quickly learn our business operations and strategy and contribute your own ideas.
A deep knowledge of and ability to demonstrate guitar, keyboard, P.A. and other related items is required.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be comfortable using all the common software packages. Training for bespoke software and systems will be provided.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to put their mark on the shop and guide the business to continued growth.
To apply please send a Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org