Ashdown RM-500-EVO Lightweight 500w Bass Amp Head
Wembley Music Centre is proud to introduce you to the exciting new addition to the Rootmaster series in the form of the RM-500-EVO Bass Amp Head. High power output is a hallmark of the Rootmaster range and that's exactly what you'll be getting from this head and therefore it's no surprise that it sounds particularly great with the Rootmaster Cabinets.
Cranking out 500w of massive bass sound, this amp is really not to be scoffed at! A 5-band EQ sweep and a Comp knob give you everything you need to create an enormous range of world class clean tones.
If you're not so into your clean tones, the RM-500-EVO has a stunningly fierce, full bodied Drive knob which really cranks out an amazingly filthy distorted/drive sound, or when turned to a lower setting gives a tasty amount of crunch. Also, a Sub knob creates mesmerizing, gut punching subocatave tones that'll really make the ground shake.
- Power Output: 500 Watts
- Power Handling: 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Speakon
- Frequency Response -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise : Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 78 x 313 x 225
- Weight (kg): 4.5