Epiphone's PRO-1 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is a powerful and great sounding instrument that's certain to impress. 'Dreadnought' refers purely to the shape of the guitar, and means that this has a large, deep body that naturally produces a lot of volume and resonates for an impressive amount of time. These qualities make it ideal for players that like to perform or practice without amplification or in group scenarios.
Using solid spruce for the front (top) plate of the guitar, and mahogany back and sides - one of the most frequently used combinations on the planet. It produces classic, highly desirable acoustic tone that has a wonderfully smooth low end, and crisp, bright top end that allows each and every note to be heard with precision.
A C shaped mahogany neck provides support for any players hand, feeling comfortable to even first timers. Combined with a rosewood fretboard, the Epiphone PRO-1 will satisfy players of all abilities.
Other notable features include a great looking, dove wing stylized Epiphone metal headstock badge and traditional style machine heads. You'll also receive an simple to use instruction booklet plus instant access to online lessons!
- Manufacturer: Epiphone
- Model: PRO-1 Acoustic
- Guitar Size: Full (Dreadnought)
- Top: Select Spruce; Custom PRO-Prietary Bracing
- Body: Select Mahogany; Reduced body depth
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: EZ-Profile “C” Shape
- Frets: 20 JumboPRO
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood; PRO-Ease Lubricant
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: GraphTech NuBone; Compensated
- Tuners: 18:1 ratio Epiphone "Deluxe"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Included Accessories: Beginner’s Guide to Guitar booklet by Craig Anderton, eMedia on-line lessons, Humidifier