Faith Lyra Nylon String Electro Acoustic Guitar & Bag - FLCEHG
Faith’s Lyra Nylon String Electro Acoustic Guitar might be the first nylon string guitar they have produced, but it certainly does not suffer from first-gen problems; this guitar is imbued with all of Faiths tried and tested craftsmanship and features the same brilliant qualities as any of their other fine instruments.
Based upon Faiths highly popular HiGloss series of guitars, the Lyra features a solid Red Cedar top and solid Rosewood back and sides, all coated in a high-gloss finish which enhances the woods warm tones and increases the guitars volume and natural resonance. The Lyra’s Mahogany neck is complimented both visually and tonally by a figured Ebony fingerboard, and the matching figured Ebony bridge looks perfect alongside a 5cm Indonesian Rosewood soundhole border.
The Faith Lyra features a specially designed profiled neck that is slimmer than a traditional classical guitar, enabling easy handling without hindering technique or flow. This model is also equipped with a discreetly mounted Fishman Sonitone preamp and pickup specifically calibrated to optimise nylon strings and comes with a good quality backpack style guitar bag.
- Top Wood: Solid Red Cedar
- Back Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Binding: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5cm Indonesian Rosewood with Abalone Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Machine Head: Gold Plated with Pearloid Buttons
- Truss rod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 48mm / String Spacing 56mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Finish Type: High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman Sonitone / Fishman Sonicore
- Strings: D’Addario EJ30