Fender American Professional Precision Bass - Olympic White
The ultimate workhorse bass is back and better than even in the form of the American Professional series. Simple, hardwearing but very effective and very impressive sounding, the American Pro jazz bass is everything you'll ever need from a bass.
That unmistakable Fender tone roars from the V-Mod Split Single-coil pick-up for some of the most desirable tone on the market and combined with a master tone and independent volume controls you'll be able to produce dramatically different tones from this ultra simple set-up.
Another distinctive feature of this bass is the neck. Utilising the same modern C profiled neck that was incredibly popular on the Elite series, and feeling like it's been work in from years worth of playing, the American Professional Precision Bass is smooth, quick and very, very comfy for the player.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “1963 C” Profile
- Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Pickups: V-Mod Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Moulded Case