Back in the hay day of funk, soul and disco the 70s jazz basses were designed to pack a real punch and to bust out those hard hitting bass lines more impactfully than they ever had before. This is a faithful replication of one of those sought after original Fender P-Bass guitars!
The full-figured ash body looks spectacular in a natural finish with 3-ply black pickguard but also provides a warm, yet fairly clear base for the overall tonality of the instrument. The ash body teamed with a Vintage P-Bass Split-Coil pick-up, creates a precise, yet very punchy and articulate tone, and a particularly smooth low end that sounds immense for just about any application you desire
Equipped with a 70's "C" maple neck with bound maple fingerboard, the FSR '70s Precision Bass Guitar feels relaxed, solid and extremely comfy for quick finger work whilst exuding that '70s soul spirit.
- Series: Fender Special Run
- Body: Ash
- Shape: Precision Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Natural
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: 70s ''C''
- Scale Length: 34’’
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 20 Vintage-Tall
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Middle Pickup: Vintage P-Bass Split-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat Top
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender 7250M NPS (45-105)
- Case Included: Deluxe Gig Bag