The reverb built into Fender's amplifiers is some of the most desirable and universally used tones in the guitar world and so, Fender have strived to get the same results from a single effects pedal. A 3-way switch allows you to choose between types of reverb; massively reverberating and super ambient 'Hall' reverb, subtle 'Room' style, or the shimmering 'Special'. Combine this with the Variation selector switch, and it's easy to find the base of the reverb of your dreams.
After selecting the type you desire, you'll be able to fine tune your tone with the array of controls on board. With a "Dry Kill" switch on the back of the pedal, you'll be able to avoid the stale tone of other reverb pedals.
- Effect Type: Reverb
- Controls: Reverb Time, Damping, Pre Delay, Type Toggle (Hall/Room/Special),Variation Toggle (1/2), Filter Toggle (On/Off), Effect Level, Effect Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 71mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium