The Fender Rumble bass combo range combines top performance with convenient functionality. Compact, portable and lightweight, the Rumble 25 is ideal for bassists of all standards and perfect for use in the home, studio or small gigs.
Disproportionate to its compact frame, the Rumble 25 manages to produce a huge bass tone laced with the classic Fender sound. Small but capable of great volume, this handsome amp is jam-packed with awesome Fender style and features including an 8" speaker, three-band EQ, switchable overdrive circuit and a mid-scoop contour switch. A headphone output jack ensures you will be able to jack in and practice day or night without annoying the neighbours, and a handy 1/8" stereo auxiliary input enables easy connectivity with your external digital media players of choice, allowing you to play along to your favourite tracks to your heart's content.
- 25 watts
- 8” Fender Special Design speaker
- Top-mount control panel with ivory “soft touch radio” control knobs
- Compact and lightweight (21 pounds) ported enclosure with removable grille
- Switchable overdrive circuit
- Mid-scoop contour switch
- 1/8” auxiliary input, 1/4" headphone output