Paiste PST7 14" Light Hi Hats (Pair)
Paiste Sound Technology stands for first-class manufactured cymbals and high quality sound design at an affordable price. PST7 adds an affordable line for drummers who like a traditional sound, look and feel. PST7’s base is CuSn8 bronze which stems from the legendary 2002 series. The cymbals are lathed by our Paiste's hand craftsmen to achieve their distinctive traditional look and finish. The result of Paiste’s precise Swiss manufacturing is a warm and clear overall sound and by offering three weight classes, light / thin, medium and heavy, PST7 covers a wide range of different music styles.
- Weight: Light top / medium heavy bottom
- Volume: Low to medium loud
- Stick Sound: Fine, somewhat washy
- Intensity: Lively
- Sustain: Medium
- Chick Sound: Soft, controlled
- Fairly bright, mellow, warm.
- Medium wide range, clean mix. Soft, responsive feel.
- Fresh, warm open sound.
- Soft, clear chick sound. Sensitive, controllable hi-hat for acoustic music styles.