Carrying a monumental 3,600 watts within a relatively small size (24.5” x 15.5” x 33.5”), and thanks to the plywood cabinet with aluminium frame construction provides a lighter enclosure that keeps the weight to a very managable 40kg! QSC's KS212C is one of the most mobile professional subwoofer systems on the modern market, so it's no surprise that this subwoofer has really got the industry talking!
Designed for usage in mid-sized venues, and with entertainers always on the go in mind, the KS212C provides all the benefits of cardioid deployment in a single compact enclosure.
Whilst your average subwoofer focuses on power over sound quality, which can lead to muddy sounding bass, QSC have merged the best of both worlds. The single-box cardioid array of the KS212C focuses the sound to cut out wasted 'muddy' energy, and not only produce better sound quality but to produce an additional 15 dB output from the front!
KS212C Main Features:
- 3600 Watt Class D power module
- Dual 12-inch long excursion drivers; Dual 6th order band-pass design
- 15 dB SPL attenuation front-to-rear
- Two M20 threaded sockets (one on top, one on side) accept 35 mm speaker pole
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- HxWxD = 24.5” x 15.5” x 33.5” (622 x 394 x 851 mm)
- 40 kg
The KS Series comes with a 3 year warranty as standard, this can be extended to 6 years on product registration via QSC's website. All products must be registered within 30 days of purchase to qualify.
- Configuration: Dual 6th-order bandpass cardioid subwoofer
- LF Transducer: 2 x 12” (305 mm), cone
- Frequency Response: (-6 dB) 44 Hz - 104 Hz
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 39 Hz - 118 Hz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 180˚ Cardioid (15dB rear rejection @ 70Hz)
- Maximum Rated: SPL1 132dB @1m, peak
- Amplifier: Class D, 2 x 1800W (peak)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Controls: Power, Gain, Rotary encoder, 2 x selection buttons
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Input Signal LED, Limiter active LED
- Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F ¼” combo, 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output), 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption: 1/8th power
- Weight: 40.1kg