If you loved Quilter's MicroPro head as well as the incredible Quilter cabs, then this is something that is really going to float your boat. Merging these 2 world class models into 1 extremely lightweight combo amp (under 10kg), Quilter have created a monster of an amplifier that you can take on the tube or fit as plane luggage.
Getting the HD part of the name from the Heavy Duty neodymium speaker, which as you may have guessed is extraordinarily tough - this amp will literally blow you away with the 300 watts of power handling. However, what's more impressive than the power is the staggering level of responsiveness and amazing tone that you'll be able to produce, risk free from any kind of speaker break-up or crackling cone.
The head features 6 of the very best amp settings which are designed to capture the magic and behaviour of some of the most sought after amplifiers on the planet. It is ideal for lead or rhythm and accommodates for any style or genre of music with spectacular tonality plus precision responsiveness. It also comes with gain control and stunning on-board reverb meaning you will have all the essentials to create the guitar tone of your dreams.
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: The heavy duty magnet adds a few more pounds, but still far lighter than any serious 12 inch combo you've ever played.
- Modular: Combine this with our matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Our power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from "nightclub voltage."