The Steelaire Remote Leg Mount Controller from Quilter controls six amplifier functions, and features bright LED indicators show you which switches are active, a sturdy steel chassis, heavy-duty switches and a 15-ft. cable.
The leg mount remote control is an essential accessory for the steeler. Designed to clamp on a standard leg (13/16 in.) it utilizes a spring mount with padded foam to tightly bind to the leg preventing slippage while preventing damage.
A 15 foot, flexible connector cable is included with the foot controller. If the cable becomes lost or damaged, or if you need a longer cable, a standard networking cable can be used.
What the 6-Positions do:
- Channel Select: Switch from Gain 1 to Gain 2 for two channel switching
- Boost: Engage the Boost function
- Overdrive Limiter: The unique overdrive limiter function gives you an additional tone preset that you can combine with the mode and boost functions
- Tremolo: Activate the tremolo from the foot controller whenever you need this classic effect
- Reverb: Reverb can be activeted with the foot controller
- Effects Loop: The effects loop works with effects pedals which can be powered and stowed remotely via the Steelaire onboard 9 VDC jack
- Channel Select
- FX Loop