Since it's release, the Pearl S-1030 Series Snare Stand has been upgraded with an array of new features.
New 'Air Suspension Rubber Tips' on the basket arms promote increased resonance of your snare drum's shell resulting in a pure snare tone. The basket angle can now be quickly and easily adjusted by a single Butterfly Nut and the entire now sits sturdily on the new Trident Design Tripod base. Able to fit snares from 10" to 16", this stand is a solid, reliable addition to your kit!
Pearl 1000 Series Snare Stand
- Tilter: Gyro-Lock
- Arm Tips: Air Suspension Rubber Tips
- Legs: SureStrut Double Braced Lugs
- Leg Tips: Rubber 'S' Spike Feet Ready
- Height Range: 18" - 26"
- Basket Spread: 10" - 16" drums
- sturdy & no messing aboutReview by steve b
- this is the first time ive spent big bucks (i.e. £100) on a snare stand, cos i just bought a really heavy and expensive vintage sonor signature snare. well worth the investment as it keeps the drum rock solid in place, wheras my other cheaper stands flap about under the weight of all that 12ply beech/bubinga. a no-brainer for the serious player (Posted on 07/07/2016)