Showing off Fender's sensational tube amp clean tone plus equipped with a stunning reverb, prepare to be blown away by the updated for 2018 edition of one of this iconic amplifier.
Revised pre-amp circuitry delivers more pristine, articulate tone when overdriven than ever before, plus you'll find the onboard spring reverb to sound even more luscious than previous models. The dial controls are also much more precise, not leaping from super quiet to extremely loud at the slightest turn of the dial.
A 12" Celestion speaker powered by 40 watts of pure Fender valve power, you'll have no trouble being heard over your drummer with the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV combo. Choosing the speaker for it's smoothess in the higher frequencies, which gives it a less harsh sound when cranking up the gain, plus great handling of the mid and lower ranges to produce a rounded, well balanced, highly desirable tone.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 3
- Total Power: 40W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion A-Type speaker
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Reverb: Spring Reverb
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (standard, -6dB)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (parallel, one internal speaker)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, drive)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material: Lightweight pine cabinet, black textured vinyl with aged grille cloth
- Power Source: Fixed AC cable
- Height: 18.75"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 20kg