As soon as the SuperGroup series amps came into store here at Wembley, we immediately had to try them out for ourselves - and we certainly weren't disappointed. This battery powered (but also mains compatible) mini-amp is based on one of the best known, and best selling amps from the entire Laney range - the IronHeart.
Small enough to fit onto your work desk, or onto a shelf at home; prepare to be amazed by the force that this mini-amp can produce. The MINI-ST-IRON model features a clean & drive channel, gain, tone and volume dial, guitar input, Aux in, On-board tape style digital delay with level control, headphone socket and the unique Laney LSI – Laney Smartphone Insert.
The LSI insert is one of the most exciting things about this miniature amplifier; it allows you to collect your amp to your favourite guitar tone generating app to access all your favourite guitar tones. With this, you can access the sensational "Tonebridge App", which works for all android and apple devices, features remarkably accurate tone prints of thousands of different song - to do this mini-amp justice, it's probably best to see it for yourself by checking out the videos tab above.
- AUX IN: YES
- CHANNELS: 2 CLEAN & DRIVE
- CHANNEL CONTROLS: GAIN, DRIVE,LEVEL,TONE, DELAY DELAY LEVEL & VOLUME
- CLASS: SOLID STATE
- DRIVERS: 2 X 3" FULL RANGE DRIVERS
- EFFECTS: DELAY
- EQUALISATION: TONE
- HEADPHONE SOCKET: YES
- INPUTS: GUITAR INPUT (1/4" JACK) - AUX IN - LSI - HEADPHONE SOCKET
- POWER: 2 X 3 WATTS RMS - STEREO
- UNIT DIMS - FOR INT. CASE (HXWXD MM)142 X 205 X 100
- WEIGHT: 1.8KG
- LSI: LANEY SMART INSERT
- LSI CABLE: SUPPLIED
- BATTERY POWERED: 6 X AA NOT SUPPLIED
- OPTIONAL PSU AVAILABLE: MINI-LANEY-PSU