Styled after the iconic Laney LionHeart, this mini-amp is stylish and pun intended; really roars! It's impossibly small for a stereo amplifier, and powerful enough to be used as a perfect bedroom amp, or so you can practice back stage.
Small enough to fit into your back pack, your office desk, or even onto a shelf at home; prepare to be amazed by the force that this mini-amp can produce. The MINI-ST-LION model features a clean & drive channel, gain, tone and volume dial, guitar input, Aux in, On-board tape style digital delay with level control, headphone socket and the unique Laney LSI – Laney Smartphone Insert.
The LSI insert is one of the most exciting things about this miniature amplifier; it allows you to collect your amp to your favourite guitar tone generating app to access all your favourite guitar tones. With this, you can access the sensational "Tonebridge App", which works for all android and apple devices, features remarkably accurate tone prints of thousands of different song - to do this mini-amp justice, it's probably best to see it for yourself by checking out the videos tab above.
- Aux in: yes
- Channels: 2 clean & drive
- Channel controls: gain, drive,level,tone, delay delay level & volume
- Class: solid state
- Drivers: 2 x 3" full range drivers
- Effects: delay
- Equalisation: tone
- Headphone socket: yes
- Inputs: guitar input (1/4" jack) - aux in - LSI - headphone socket
- Power: 2 x 3 watts rms - stereo
- Unit dims - for int. case (h x w x d mm) 142 x 205 x 100
- Weight: 1.8kg
- LSI: Laney smart insert
- LSI cable: supplied
- Battery powered: 6 x AA not supplied
- Optional PSU available: mini-laney-psu