Designed for use at home or in the studio, the AV15 is a fully-featured analog amp that packs decades worth of tones into a compact package. The AV15’s tube-based, multi-circuit analog pre-amp provides a full complement of clean, crunch, overdrive, and high gain tones that can be tailored to your liking via the Bright and Fat switches.
These classic tones are further enhanced by a customizable, tube equipped analog power section and a unique, sealed speaker enclosure for improved resonance. Rounding out the feature set are three, analog-voiced digital effects including Chorus, Delay & Reverb. Regardless of your playing style, the AV15 is well-equipped practice and recording tool that is sure to inspire and impress.
Pre Amp Circuit:
- Eight (CLEAN1, CLEAN2, CRUNCH1, CRUNCH2, OD1, OD2, H.GAIN1, H.GAIN2)
- AV15: 12AX7 x 1
- Three (MOD, DELAY, REVERB)
- AV15: INPUT, FOOT SW, AUX IN, PHONES
Power Amp Output:
- AV15: Maximum approx. 15W RMS @5 ohms
- AV15: VOX original 8" 5 ohms
- AV15: AC adaptor (DC12V)
- AV15: 2.50A
- AV30: 27W
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- AV15: 450 × 234 × 377 mm / 17.72" x 9.21" x 14.84"
- AV15: 7.7 kg / 16.98 lbs.
- AV15: AC adapter