Vox MV50 AC Hybrid Portable Guitar Amp Head
At just 500g, the Vox MV50 AC amp weighs in at half the weight of a pack of sugar but don't be fooled by the size - this amp is ready to roar. 50w of power and utilising VOX's now legendary Nutube technology which captures the highly desirable tone of a standard tube amp but compacts it into a pocket sized beast without losing sound quality.
The AC version is one of 3 models in this new for 2017 range and presents a classic, distinctive crunch that's synonymous with VOX. Using the Gain, Tone and Volume knobs, simply adjust the sound of your amp until you find the tone of your dreams.
- Only 500 grams - An ultra-compact amp head that you can easily carry in one hand
- Monstrous sound with 50W of output power, all in an unbelievable size
- Equipped with an analog preamp driven by Nutube, the new vacuum tube that shrinks the size of conventional tubes, but retains the tone
- Three distinct amplifier voices are offered: Clean, AC, and Rock
- MV50’s circuit design was meticulously crafted to closely resemble classic analog circuitry
- Equipped with a Class D power amp for quiet, efficient and reliable performance
- EQ Switch adds or cuts low-end for pairing with a variety of cabinets
- Line/headphone out with cabinet emulation for direct recording or performance
- Retro-chic design with a mirror-finish front and VU meter
- An ideal match with VOX’s new speaker cabinets, the BC108 and BC112