Yamaha THR10 Guitar Amplifier
Yamaha THR10 Guitar Amplifier - Conventional amps work great on stage. But what about everywhere else you play? Most amps are just small versions of stage amps - but how you play at home isn’t just a small version of how you play on stage, so why would an amp based on that really give you what you need? THR is the first amp truly designed to fit how you play off-stage.
Everything you need is here: tones that push amp modeling to a new level, recreating the exact response and experience of playing a tube amp thanks to Yamaha’s exclusive Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology; ultra-realistic reverbs and effects to complement your playing and push you further; and true hi-fi quality stereo audio playback that no guitar amp can get close to - all wrapped up in a package designed to mirror how you really play off-stage.
You have your big amp that sounds great cranked up to 10. Maybe you have your practical, smaller amp for rehearsals and smaller shows. Now you have the perfect third amp. The amp for everything else, THR. Prepare to spend a lot more time playing guitar…Developed by a team of guitarists in search of the ultimate tone, THR delivers the sound that you want and the feeling that you need.
Effects that enhance and complement your playing combine with room-filling reverbs and delays to push your playing to new levels. And thanks to THR's unique design and focus, stadium-filling volume isn't a prerequisite - everything about this amp is designed to fit the way you play, right down to the need to keep it quiet sometimes. With tone and feel like this, you'll appreciate the ability to keep playing all night…
THR10 offers five amp types + bass, acoustic, and flat. THR incorporates Yamaha's new Extended Stereo Technology to create an incredibly wide, spacious audio image. Stereo tracks and studio quality reverb take on a depth unimaginable from such a small enclosure. THR10 User memory function lets you save up to five amp settings of all controller and switch settings for quick recall.
THR's two-way power supply lets the unit operate on AC (PSU supplied) or battery power. THR is bundled with Cubase AI, Steinberg's professional music production application that offers full-fledged recording and editing. The THR Editor, available for download from http://download.yamaha.com, offers deep editing of amp and effect parameters using a computer. Additional in-depth controls include compressor and noise gate functions.
THR's design provides stereo playback from your smartphone or other device through its AUX jack or direct from your computer via the USB connection. Tap tempo function to quickly set delay time.The built-in chromatic tuner features accurate, stable tuning and an easy to read display.
Yamaha THR10 Guitar Amplifier
- Amp Type: CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, BRIT HI, MODERN, BASS, ACO, FLAT
- Effects: CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY, DELAY/REVERB, SPRING REVERB, HALL REVERB, COMPRESSOR, *NOISE GATE (only available in the THR Editor)
- Chromatic Tuner
- Controller/Switch: AMP, GAIN, MASTER, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, GUITAR OUTPUT, USB/AUX OUTPUT, USER MEMORY Switch x 5, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adaptor EADP-38EB A (Included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Dimensions: Width 360mm
- Height: 183.5mm
- Depth: 140mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Cubase AI DVD-ROM