Fender American Professional Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Sienna Sunburst
Fender's long lasting, world famous American Standard series has been brought right back to date for 2017 with the exciting new American Pro range. Changing many components of the iconic original may seem risky, but the risk has truly paid off as the pro makes waves on music scenes around the world.
With a pure ash body, a material fairly uncommon for Fender in recent years, which not only looks divine with the sienna sunburst finish, but provides a top class tone similar to that of the more standard alder. It's solid, built to last and provides a sturdy base for your guitar which'll last a life time.
Upgraged, updated electronic include the all-new, Tim Shaw designed V-Mod single coil pick-ups provide not only that distinctive Fender sound, but show off a brand new, super cool feature known as the tone-bleed. Players of electric guitars will be familiar with the loss of tone when turning down the volume, well not anymore. Fender's new electronic mean that you can turn down the volume without losing an ounce of that sweet tone.
Super playable and with the newly standard Modern Deep "C" neck shape, and combined narrow-tall frets which create less resistance than previous fret designs, you'll be able to access the full length of the neck with great ease, you'll also be able to switch styles and genres at the drop of a hat - making the American Pro a more versatile beast than ever.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Alder (700, 705, 706, 748, 776), Ash (747)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5 way
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck and Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case