Please note: This item has been on display in our Wembley showroom and may show signs of being played.
Following three years of R&D and an extreme level of dedication, Odery is proud to present the new Eyedentity Series. Featuring a clean, bold & sophisticated hardware design with innovative and extensively thought out details, these drums have a real professional air about them and an identity very much their own.
The shells are built from exclusive woods in a variation of thicknesses: North American Maple, Scandinavian Birch and African Bubinga. Odery have constructed the bass and snare drum shells using fewer layers of plywood which are collectively thicker than those used in the tom shells. The thicker shells gives a drier sound with more control and attack whilst the toms benefit from the reverse specification to give the drums projection and resonance.
- 10 x 7" Rack Tom - 5mm 7ply
- 12 x 7.5" Rack Tom - 5mm 7ply
- 16 x 13" Floor Tom - 5mm 7ply
- 22 x 18" Bass Drum - 7.2mm 6ply (Undrilled)
- 14 x 6" Snare - 7.2mm 6ply
Note: These are shell packs and do not include cymbals, hardware or a drum throne. All pictures are to illustrate available finishes and do not necessarily represent actual configuration available.
Odery Eyedentity Series 'Short Stack' 20" Fusion Shell Pack With Snare
Finish & Shells
- Birdseye Mappa Burl - 100% Maple
Odery 'Eyedentity' Series 20" Short Stack Fusion Sizes
- 10 x 7" Tom tom 5.5mm 7ply
- 12 x 7.5" Tom tom 5.5mm 7ply
- 14 x 12" Floor tom 5.5mm 7ply
- 20 x 16" Bass drum 7.2mm 6ply (Undrilled)
- 14x 6" Snare drum 7.2mm 6ply
Note: These are shell packs and do not include cymbals, hardware or a drum throne. All pictures are to illustrate available finishes and do not necessarily represent actual configuration available*.