The Roland TD-25K has arrived on the scene and we are absolutely smitten with this new V-Drums kit.
The TD-25K features industry leading SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modelling inherited from Roland's flagship TD-30. This means you can expect the drums to respond to your playing in a natural, organic way allowing you to fully immerse yourself in your musical creation without limitation. The streamlined interface makes the creation of custom kits a breeze and you can edit individual drums and cymbals to your heart's content.
The TD-25K drum pads all sport mesh heads allowing for a responsiveness that feels very close to playing an acoustic kit. Positional sensing on the snare pad provides subtle, organic tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. Alongside the snare pad, the TD-25K comes equipped with two PDX-6 6.5" Rack Tom pads and one PDX-8 8" pad for the floor tom. Last but not least is the KD-9 Kick Pad, which offers a natural-feel cloth head and rock-solid response.
The cymbals have a natural swinging motion and support chokes, bow/edge sounds on the crash, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounting on a standard hi-hat stand (not included), the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds to allow for the ultimate expression.
Fancy jamming along to some tracks? No problem, just load up a USB stick with your favorite MP3 or Wav files and lose yourself in playing for the rest of the day! You can also hook up your phone via the audio input and jam along with tracks from your library or the web. Once you've nailed down your part, you may want to record it, again, grab your USB stick and you can record audio files directly to it. If you want to take that even further, then you can use the USB host port to record your audio and midi data directly to your DAW software of choice.
Please note: The TD-25k does not come with a hi-hat stand or kick pedal.
Images are for illustrative purposes only, accessories may not be included in package.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Three mesh-head tom pads: two PDX-6 6.5-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-8 8-inch pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbal with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer