Epiphone Archtop Emperor Swingster Electric Guitar - Sunrise Orange
Players who love their rockabilly style swing need a guitar that can really cut the mustard when it comes to sound as well as style and that's what the aptly named "Emporer Swingster" brings to the table.
This archtop shaped, 100% maple hollow body presents a breathey, jazzy texture to the overall sound which combined with the vintage style Alnico V pick-ups and push/pull creates a rich jangling sound with enormous levels of character - perfect for all you Chet Atkins and Brian Setzer fans!
An official Bigsby B30 bridge is the ideal companion for this guitar and allows you to perform the swoops and shimmering tremolo movements associated with the swung genres.
- Body: Maples with maple Outer Veneer
- Top: Select Spruce
- Neck: Hard maple
- Scale: 24.75”
- Headstock: Epiphone ‘Clipped Ear’
- Neck Profile: 14”
- Fretboard: Pearloid rectangular blocks
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.68”
- Neck Pickup: Swingbucker with Alnico V magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Swingbucker Plus with Alnico V magnets
- Controls: Two push/pull Tone controls allow you to change each pickup's output individually from parallel to series wiring
- Bridge: “Pinned” Tune-O-Matic Bridge with gold saddles
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B30
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Grover 14:1 ratio
- Colour: Sunrise Orange
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 3.3kg
- Strings: D’Addario 11, 14, 19 (wound) 30, 41, 52