For players who have grown up playing solid body electric guitars, but love the sound of the oversized ES-335 then we have the perfect half way point for you!... The Epiphone ES-339 PRO.
With a slightly smaller body than that of the previously mentioned ES-335 makes for an easier to handle guitar, but the semi-hollowed nature gives it a hugely distinctive tone that is about as close to a fully sized hollowbody as you can get!
Made from laminated body, the natural tone of the Epiphone ES-339 PRO is sparklingly bright and clean which resonates wildly thanks to the large, thin body. It's when paired with the specifically chosen Alnico Classic PRO pick-ups (Neck/Bridge) when the magic starts to happen! Complimenting the best qualities of the Epiphone ES-339, the guitar presents itself with dazzling style, that'll make you want to crank up the volume!
As all the models from Epiphone's PRO range, the Epiphone ES-339 PRO shows the fantastic coil tapping feature which allows you to swap your pick-up functionality from single coils (ideal for soloing, twiddly guitar work) to humbucking settings (for rhythm/chords) making it a very versatile instrument!
- Body: Reduced size Laminated maple body with solid center block
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ D Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-in mortise and tenon
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale: 24.75”
- Nut: 1.68”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls: Neck Pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting, Bridge Pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting, Neck Pickup tone, Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Binding: Fingerboard and body 1-ply (cream)
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Machine Heads: Epiphone “Deluxe” 18:1 ratio
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 7.2 lbs
- Strings: D’Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46