Epiphone Masterbilt De Luxe Classic Acoustic Electric Guitar – Vintage Natural
Taking inspiration from the legendary handmade 1930s Epiphone models, the Masterbilt series presents arguably the closest experience you'll get to owning an authentic model from that era. Made using specifications and features closely associated with the era of big bands, jazz and rock n roll; here's a guitar that works incredibly well for all the previously mentioned applications, but updated with far more up-to-date features including modern build quality and cutting edge electronics.
Utilising high quality materials and modern manufacturing to craft the large body that includes a solid spruce top fitted with classic style F holes plus maple back and sides, the Epiphone Masterbilt De Luxe has a fully rich tone that oozes vintage charm. Combine this with the Shadow NanoFlex HD under saddle pick-up and eSonic pre-amp, you'll be seriously impressed by the amazing natural tones that you'll be able to produce.
A 5-piece mahogany, round C shaped neck creates a super sturdy and comfortable feeling for great playability to enable you to quickly change between intricate licks and complex chord changes.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Archtop with soundhole
- Colour: Vintage Natural
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Body Bracing: Longitudinal
- Neck: 5-piece Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded C profile
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Notched Diamond
- Number of Frets: 20, medium
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Historic Epiphone reissue with Marboloid "Crown" buttons, 18:1 ratio
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone nut
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Body Length: 21"
- Body Width: 17" Lower, 12.6" Upper
- Electronics: eSonic HD preamp, Shadow NanoFlex HD under-saddle pickup, master volume, master EQ
- Strings: Cleartone .012-.053