Faith Blood Moon Neptune Cut Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Using highly figured Javanese Trembesi for the top, back and sides, Faith have created an electro-acoustic guitar that sounds as good as it looks
Most commonly found being used as a luxury furniture material, Trembesi is solid and shows off one of the most desirable natural finishes of any wood and that's one of the reasons that it has been used for the Blood Moon. The other reason is for the immense tone it produces.
Perhaps most closely resembling mahogany in tone, the Blood Moon is powerful yet warm and extremely well balanced; articulated high-end meaning that it's superb for finger picking, and equally defined mids and lows that give it a full and rich sound.
This Neptune (baby-jumbo) shape allows it to boast huge, but not overpowering amount of volume so you'll be able to use it for any application.
Equipped with a Fishman INK3 and Sonicore pre-amp and pick-up, the Faith Blood Moon Neptune can be plugged directly into amplification without losing the immaculate tone of the guitar.
- Top Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Back Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 / Fishman Sonicore
- Hardcase: Included