Fender American Pro Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Olympic White
Wembley Music Centre is delighted to welcome the American Pro series as the replacement for the American Standard series. With a few major updates, Fender has taken an already legendary electric guitar and given it a fresh, more modern makeover.
Firstly you may notice that the neck feels slightly different to the previous American Standard incarnation and that's because it's been updated with an all new, very comortable feeling Modern Deep C neck which feels comfortable under the hand and is designed to be suitable for almost all playing styles so the modern players switching between styles will feel at ease.
Another major addition comes in the form of the exciting new pick-up set-up. Featuring 3 all new Tim Shaw designed V-Mod pick-ups which blend Alnico V and Alnico II magnets in order to present more distinctive results depending on which pick-up you select (neck/middle/bridge). Also showing off a brand new treble bleed which allows the user to maintain the full trebley tone even when rolling down the volume to very low levels. Topped off with a 3 way switch and master tone, the Fender Stratocaster is even more versatile than ever.
Also featuring a pop-in tremolo arm and coming complete with a hard case, the American Pro is certainly a step into the future for Fender.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Alder (700, 705, 706, 748, 776), Ash (747)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish:
- Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back (Maple), Satin Urethane
- Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In
- Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black (776), 3-Ply Mint Green (700, 706), 3-Ply Parchment
- (705, 747, 748)
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching:
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and
- Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck and Middle Pickups),
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case