Fender American Pro Telecaster - Crimson Red Transparent
If you love the unmistakable twang of a U.S. Fender Telecaster, well we're delighted to introduce you to American Pro range. With updated features including an innovative neck profile, as well as stunning newly designed electronics, this is the Fender of the future.
Fitted with 2 single coil tele V-Mod pick-ups which are making waves in the guitar world for the innovative tone-bleed technology which allows you to adjust the volume without losing the sublime tone of the guitar, they also happen to sound spectacular. Designed by session behemoth Tim Shaw, each pick-up is designed for placement on the guitar.
A Modern Deep C profile is a brand new fitting to an entire Fender series and is considered a bold change to hardcore Fender users. However, all of us here at Wembley Music Centre love the feeling. Slightly thicker at the top and flattening out towards the high end, this neck is designed to be sturdy for rhythm playing and quick and easy for lead applications.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back (Maple), Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern ”Ashtray” Bridge Cover
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Bridge), V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case