Fender CD-60SCE Cutaway Electro-Acoustic Guitar - Natural
The charm of the Fender CD-60SCE is clear on first sight, the natural coloured body is classic yet somehow shows off a nice contemporary feeling to it.
The spruce top sits nicely on a darker mahogany back and sides and provides a crisp, super bright, clear tone on-top of the deep, warm tones produced from the mahogany creating an overall very desirable tone that cuts nicely through in a live setting. Also featuring Fishman preamp, that allows you to plug directly into any amplification and maintain the great natural properties of the wood.
The cutaway shape takes out some of the booming qualities often produced by dreadnought guitars, making it far more controllable and takes away some of the overwhelming volume, making it far more pleasant to play in a quiet space.
The combination of features and materials make the Fender CD-60SCE a great acoustic guitar for band scenarios but also work well for self accompaniment!
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Fender 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Special Electronics: Fishman CD Preamp