Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar - 2-Colour Sunburst
Country music may not be as huge in the U.K. as in is in the states, but over there the size and influence of the scene cannot be overstated! Played and listened to by literally tens of millions of artists and fans, and finally Fender have thrown their hat into the ring with this little nod to Nashville, the capital city of country music, with this guitar that'll more than satisfy all the players and the listeners alike.
However, this guitar is absolutely not tied down to the specific genre and actually proves to be one of the single most verastile Telecasters on the planet. With 3 single coil Tex-Mex pick-ups (including 2 of Fenders N3 Noiseless in middle/bridge), rather than the 2 more frequently found on Teles, it presents a diverse range of tones that range from your classic, unmistakable Tele-tone and more surprisingly, when switching to the middle pick-up gives a tone that is almost identical to a Stratocaster! This makes it the dream guitar for players of anything of indie, to hard rock, pop and anything beyond and inbetween.
Highly playable with a lovely maple neck, the Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster has the superbly comfortable feeling of a far more expensive guitar. Notes bend cooly under the fingers and it responds well to intricate finger work, as well as being ideal for rhythm playing.
Overall this guitar gives classic Fender quality and tone at a price range that is really quite remarkable, we won't be surprised to see these selling like hot cakes!
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Array
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Vintage Style 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Tex-Mex Tele Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Tex-Mex Single Coil Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Tex-Mex Tele Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: American Vintage 6-Saddle, Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips: "Barrel" Style Switch Tip