Bringing together the performance we've come to know and love from the Japanese ranges of Fender, with an updated All-American sound, the 2018 range of MiJ Fenders are an absolute hit, and here at Wembley Music Centre we've agreed that these are amongst the best they've produced in years.
Made for powerful performances, this solidly built Telecaster comes with a pair of American Vintage '58 Telecaster pickups for that classic aggressive Tele twang, which sounds perfect for anything from country to hard rock. A 4-way switch gives exceptional playability and allows the user to produce a stunning array of tele tones.
The Hybrid 60s Telecaster also features a thicker “U” shape neck with satin polyurethane finish which provides comfortable feeling under the hand, and quick and easy access to every part of the neck. A 3-Saddle American Vintage bridge gives consitent tuning.
Aesthetically this is a gorgeous guitar, and we love the combination of the Sea Foam Green finish with a white pick guard and plastics.
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '58 Telecaster
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strins-Through_body Tele with Brass Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig Bag
- Colour: Surf Green
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 250mm
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '58 Telecaster
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.675"
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Switching: 4-Position Blade
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking