Fender PM-1 Standard Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Natural
The name of Fender acoustic guitars may not carry the same weight as it's electric guitar counterparts, but this year that looks to change as Fender release the PM range in order to give the public the same legendary quality and sound that has made them a world leading brand and at a price that will not break the bank. So here at Wembley Guitar Centre, we're glad to introduce to you the Fender PM-1 Standard Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar.
With back/sides made from warm, resonant mahogany and a bright, sparkling maple top, the PM-1 Standard has a fantastically pleasant tone that'll be great in any acoustic function. It's dreadnought body shape provide powerful levels of volume, making this a great acoustic for all self accompanying applications.
Equipped with PM Fender/Fishman pick-ups, means that you can simply plug in and play without losing the pure, natural tone of your acoustic guitar.
The Fender PM-1 Standard is fitted with a sturdy mahogany neck and a very playable rosewood fretboard, ensuring a great playing experience for the user.
- Series: Paramount
- Colour: Natural
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Body Material: Solid Sitka Spruce with Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: High Gloss
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Neck Finish: High Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dot
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, with Tuner and Phase Controls
- Special Electronics: Fender®/Fishman® PM System
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Nickel
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Modified Fender Traditional Bridge, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Bound Fingerboard, Bone Nut and Saddle, One-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard