The Fender Rarities Collection is a series of classic Fender designs produced with all-new combinations of extremely high quality exotic tonewoods and high end appointments, resulting in some unique looking, unusual sounding Limited Edition versions of your favourites.
The Rarities Flame Maple Top Chambered Telecaster is a beautiful work of art. Its chambered, two-piece Roasted Alder body features a stunning natural Flame Maple top whose rich grains and complementary colours are separated by a classy black center stripe. The smooth and comfortable “Modern C” profile neck is topped by a Maple fingerboard and finished in a satin gloss and high gloss finish respectively. The fingerboard is adorned with 22 narrow-tall frets for a modern feel.
With its elegant aesthetics and classic vintage vibe, this guitar is a true beauty deserved of a place in a fine-art gallery. However, this guitar is so much more than eye-candy - it is a brilliant sounding guitar that adds a unique voice to the classic Telecaster sound, and an unrivalled playability.
Under the bonnet you will find a cleverly thought out combination of a custom ‘50s vintage-overwound Tim Shaw-designed single-coil bridge pickup and a meaty, sweet-sounding Shawbucker 1T humbucker neck pickup, which provides an immensely versatile range of Telecaster tones, that can be blended and mixed by a 3-position blade and volume and tone controls.
To complete the vintage look of this fine instrument Fender have added Staggered-height tuning machines that provide the correct break angle at the nut for better contact and clearer tone and a vintage-style Tele bridge featuring three compensated steel saddles for pin-point accurate intonation.
The Rarities Flame Top Chambered Telecaster is a very special, limited edition guitar that mixes classic aesthetics with modern playability and is a must have in any serious collection.
Includes a deluxe brown hardshell case.
- Two-piece chambered roasted Alder and Flame Maple body
- Tim Shaw-designed single-coil Tele bridge pickup
- ShawBucker 1T humbucking neck pickup
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style Tele bridge with three compensated steel saddles
- Vintage-style hardshell case
- Body Material: Chambered Roasted Alder with Flame Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: Hot Vintage-Style Telecaster
- Neck Pickup: Shawbucker 1T
- Controls: Master Volume (250k/500K Dual Pot) with Treble Bleed, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele with Compensated Steel Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Brown Hardshell