Fender Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Candy Apple Red
The Fender Stratocaster is amongst the most iconic instruments on the planet, and for many is the physical embodiment of rock music. Therefore we think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the exceptionally reasonable price tag on this legendary guitar. It may be super affordable but don't fret; this stratocaster has all the quality and sound you'd expect from any of Fender's amazing catalogue.
The pointed, classic shaped body is not only comfotable but also helps carve that classic, direct and unmistakable Fender Stratocaster sound. Complimented by three Standard Single-Coil Strat Pick-Ups (Neck/Bridge/Body) to produce the fierce growl that's made Fender the industry leading brand that it is today.
Featuring a lovely maple neck with a fantastically playable rosewood fretboard, you'll be able to rip out some scorching riffs and sweet solos in no time at all.
Topped off in a very cool Candy Apple Red finish, this Fender Standard Stratocaster is great looking, great sounding and guaranteed to please even the most seasoned professional guitarist.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Satin Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Parchment Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts