Martin X Series GPCX1RAE Grand Performance Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Martin Guitars started out in the Nazareth, Pennsylvania, United States in 1833, to humble beginnings but quickly found success due to the remarkable quality of the instruments they produced. Fast forward to the 21st century and you'll find that Martin are amongst the hottest names on the planet for acoustic guitars, pushing the boundaries of technology whilst making some of the most sought after instruments on Earth.
Martin X Series GPCX1RAE is known as the Grand Performance and it really lives up to the name. With a single cutaway body crafted from a combination of North American Sitka spruce (top) and Rosewood (back & sides), this guitar rings out with a fantastic amount of gorgeous tone.
Rich, warm, powerful lows blend sublimely with a strong cutting mid-end and topped off with the twinkling brightness of a great and clear high-end to produce an outstandingly well blended, very desirable tone. Overall this creates a pro-level quality guitar sound that'll work perfectly for any acoustic application at all.
The natural properties of the wood are complimented by the in-built Fishman pick-up system that allow you to directly plug in the Martin X Series GPCX1RAE to any form of amplication, without losing the best qualities of the acoustic guitar.
- Body type: Grand Performance
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: SolidSitka Spruce
- Back & sides: RosewoodHPL
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Hand-rubbed
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Rust Birch Laminate
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq/White Corian
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico