PRS SE 245 Electric Guitar - Cherry Sunburst
The gorgeous single cutaway body of the PRS SE 245 is attractive from the very first impression, but it's when it's in your hands that the magic really starts to happen. With outstanding levels of playability, the guitar responds to your every movement to a standard that'll impress even the most experienced guitarists.
The PRS SE 245 gets its name from the use of the great sounding PRS designed SE 245 humbucking pick-ups. They compliment the mahogany body, maple top to provide a whole range of classic tones, from high-gain expressive lead to super clean, crisp sounds that'll create crystal clear rhythm tone - it's a really dynamic instrument.
With a 3-way toggle and independent volume / tone controls for each pick-up, you'll be amazed by the versatility of the PRS SE 245, and comfortably use it for absolutely any style or genre.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: PRS Singlecut
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple veneer
- Colour: Cherry Sunburst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard; Inlay Birds
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: PRS designed stoptail bridge
- Tuners: PRS designed tuners
- Neck Pickup: SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included: Gig bag
- Product Code: 245CS2