The Stratocaster is a timeless design and instantly recognisable for even the newest player. Its smooth contours and double cutaway offer comfortable playability, and easier access to those unreachable frets.
The Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HSS is crafted from lightweight poplar, allowing players to perform for longer without strain, and a perfect choice for beginners.
Featuring the super versatile combination of 2 x single coil pickups (neck and mid positions) for a classic Fenderesque lead tone and a humbucker in the bridge for a much fatter tonal option.
- Contemporary Series
- Poplar Body
- Gloss Polyurethane Dark Metallic Red finish
- Maple “C” Shape Neck finished in Natural Satin
- Gloss Matching Headstock
- Maple fingerboard with 12” (305 mm) radius
- 22 Jumbo frets
- Black Dots position inlays
- Synthetic Bone nut 1.650” (42 mm)
- Standard Die-Cast tuning machine heads
- 25.5” (648 mm) scale length
- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo bridge with Block Saddles
- 3-Ply pickguard
- Ceramic Humbucker pickups
- 3-Position pickup selector blade
- Plastic Master Volume, Master Tone Control Knobs
- Chrome hardware