Squier Dreadnought SA-105 Acoustic Guitar
The welcome return of the Squier acoustic is here in the top-notch form of the SA-105. A sweet-sounding, great-feeling dreadnought that has plenty of mojo and won’t break the bank, it features a laminated basswood top, back and sides, with a dark-stained maple fingerboard and bridge. Other great features include quartersawn "X"-bracing, black neck and body binding, comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile, 20 frets, single-ply black pickguard and chrome tuners. Available black with natural top, all black and sunburst finishes.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Rosette: Concentric Rings
- Body Material: Laminated Basswood Top, Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Back: Laminated Basswood
- Body Sides: Laminated Basswood
- Body Top: Laminated Basswood
- Neck Material: Catalpa
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Dark-Stained Maple
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: Dark-Stained Maple with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Dark-Stained Maple Neck, Fingerboard and Bridge, Quartersawn X-Bracing, Gold Squier Headstock Logo, White with Black Dot Bridge Pins, Multiple Black/White Ring Rosette
- Good value Review by Pete
Brought as a gift for someone who wanted to learn.
Good quality and sound for the money. It was packaged well and delivered quickly.
Thanks (Posted on 23/12/2016)