Takamine GF30CE-BSB FXC Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar - Sunburst
Featuring a solid spruce top and mahogany sides, combined with a smaller than average body known as an FXC shape, the Takamine GF30CE-BSB is a great acoustic guitar for self accompanying players.
The small cutaway body cuts the volume of the acoustic to stop it being too overpowering for an unamplified voice, whilst the solid materials creates rich, clear and super crisp tone.
Feeling comfortable under the fingers and highly playable, plus in a lovely sunburst finish; this a is top choice for players of all abilities.
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Shape: FXC Cutaway
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Pin-less
- Height: 5.8
- Length: 43.2
- Volume: 2.8
- Weight: 6.75
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner